Facility 145 is a single-circuit 110 kV powerline connecting the substations of Gerlingen and Leonberg. It is in most parts of its length implemented as underground cable, but it has also an overhead line section consisting of 7 pylons.
Facility 145, Pylon 1
800 x 534, 636 кБ
Powerlines west of Darmsheim, Right: 380 kV/220 kV line Hoheneck-Herbertingen, Middle: 380 kV/110 kV line Pulverdingen-Oberjettingen, Left: 110 kV single phase AC line Zazenhausen-Eutingen of German Railroad Company.
Interesting pictures of the inverters of HVDC Volgograd-Donbass can be found on
Mühlacker transmitter before ( left) and after ( right) demolition of 130 metres high radio mast.
The large mast is 273 metres high and was built in 1950. It is insulated against ground and served until 2012 as main antenna for the mediumwave transmitter. It is also equipped with a butterfly antenna for
FM-broadcasting on its top.
The lattice tower is 93 metres high and was built in 2004. It was never used for mediumwave broadcasting and carries antennas for FM broadcasting and radio relay services
800 x 1200, 57 кБ
The 130 metres high mast of Mühlacker transmitter collapsing
800 x 1200, 46 кБ
Mühlacker transmitter is one of the oldest transmitters in Germany. It was established in 1930 and used from 1934 to 1945 a 190 metres tall wooden lattice tower as antenna support - the tallest structure ever built of wood!
After 1950 it used as main antenna mast a 273 metres high mast radiator, which was suplemented in 1954 by a 130 metres high mast radiator in order to surpress its radiation in northwestern direction as other transmitters on
the same frequency ( 576 kHz) were operated at Leipzig ( later Schwerin) and Riga. In 1995 its power was reduced and the 130 metres high mast was not required any more for generating directional radiation, but stayed in use as
Although the transmitter was modernized in 2010, it was shut down on January 8th, 2012 and the 130 metres high mast went obsolete. On November 5th, 2013 it was demolished by cutting its guys.
800 x 534, 15 кБ
Demolition of "Teufelsturm" on October 10th, 2013
800 x 1200, 33 кБ
The such called "Teufelsturm", this is German for "Devil's Tower", was a 240 metres high guyed mast radiator used by "Bodenseesender" ( German for "Lake Constance Transmitter") for a powerful transmitter working on 666 kHz.
It was built in 1982 as replacement for a smaller mast and was insulated against ground. Its nickname was derived from the fact, that it broadcasted on 666 kHz and 666 is the number of the devil.
On January 8th, 2012 the transmitter was shut-down. Afterwards it was used for wind measurements in order to examine the location for construction of wind turbines. After these were terminated, it had no further use and was demolished on October 10th, 2013 by explosives.
324 x 281, 29 кБ
Как можно расшифровать аббревиатуру МОГЭТ ? Предпологаю, что это может быть связано с Государственным электротехническим трестом.
5 лет назад
Здравствуйте! Вы правы это Московское отделение государственного электротехнического треста №3. Что то типо "Мосэлемент".
800 x 1067, 88 кБ
Upgrade of 220 kV-circuits of powerline Neckarwestheim-Kornwestheim to 380 kV. The towers of the line carry also the conductors of the 110 kV single-phase AC line Neckarwestheim-Zazenhausen, the only single phase AC line using quadruple conductor bundles.
800 x 1067, 119 кБ
A 380 kV-strainer with a dead-end of a single circuit near Ludwigsburg-Hoheneck